Viewing The World

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Don't Tell Mom!!!!

That's right, I learned how to post opictures with the help of my good friend Mindy Pierce. As you can see things are going quite well here in Sri Lanka!! Below is a picture of our fearless leader/project manager Chris showing us the way in a "team building" activity. We rewarded ourselves this weekend by renting a few bikes and checking out the scenery here in the Sri. The team was rewarding themselves for a long work week and I was doing so for making it through 55 hours of travel. I an starting to see how much work is really involved in trying to help out as much as possible within the parameters of "red Tape". I just wanted to share a few photos and please don't let my mom know what we have been doing if at all possible, motorcycles aren't her favorite mode of transportation. I will post again as soon as I have some new pics and thoughts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Daniel said...

Ahhh... there's my Pablo. I feel better now, especially after seeing that picture of Needham.

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home