Viewing The World

Monday, December 11, 2006

Back Home and Headed to Jamaica


I have arrived back in the states. I have spent the last two weeks or so getting used to the time change and my new job at New Hope In ternational Ministries. I will be working for NHIM fulltime and am planning on working a part time job in addition in order to pay the rent. I will be leading several teams over the next several months beginning with a trip to Jamaica with 8 Asbury College students. The rest of my time will be spent learning the ins and outs of the NHIM office and focusing on raising support. Life is good, I will continue to update the blog as time permits. Please pray for the team as we prepare to serve together from January 7th-14th.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Jamaica! Can I go? I was wondering what you were up to. NHIM sounds like a great ministry. I look forward to seeing where God takes you. Keep us updated!

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home