Viewing The World

Monday, February 12, 2007

Mountain Mommas


I recently took a trip to Pennsylvania in order to pick up a truck of farm equipment for a missionary to Kenya. As most of you know this month has been quite cold and West Virginia mountains are always a little colder than everywhere else. As I was driving down the highway I came upon this strange happening. These two ladies enjoying a nice Wednesday afternoon drive. This has to be one of the funniest things I have seen in my life. By the way the cab of the truck was appropriately filled with three very snug and warm looking men. Thank the Lord for W. Va.!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Daniel said...

That looks like my dad's truck. Do I know them?

3:20 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Paul,

Glad to hear that you are doing well. We miss you in South Sri (or East Sri which you unfortunately missed out on). You'd be pleased to see the progress despite all the difficulties. Cheers,
Dave

5:48 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Oh! and p.s. I don't that drive from DC to KY -- sights like this would make that drive worth it though. Glad you were quick enough with the camera.

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home